International Graduate Teacher Service at CU-Boulder (Spring 2009)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Suggestion on ITA workshop time/day of the week

I received a great suggestion from one of the ITAs and I'd like to share this with you guys.

"I find that all ita workshop is on tuesday 11-12. it might be convenient for us to memorize the date. however, if we have class during that time, we will never be able to go to the workshop for a whole semester. would you mind considering other time of a week for our ita workshop? Thank you."

My reply:

"That's a practical suggestion. I'll send out a survey about when ITAs would like to have the ITA workshops for Spring 2007 at the end of Fall 2006. I'm guessing that's when you have a better idea about what your class schedules look like for Spring 2007."

Any other suggestion as to when you would like to do the workshop?

1 Comments:

  • Vicky, could that request be actually for this semester? I would double-check with the author of the original note...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10/10/2006 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home